JETechnology Solutions Military Aircraft Maintenance Stands are Built to Last with Safety as Priority One.
Military Aircraft Maintenance Stands
No matter the branch, from the U.S. Navy to the U.S. National Guard, it’s essential your aircraft is ready to go at a moment’s notice. With top-notch military aircraft ground support equipment, you can ensure your technicians and mechanics have the appropriate foundation for maintaining and repairing your fleet of fixed and rotary-winged aircraft so that when duty calls, you’re ready.
In addition to quality GSE, your maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) routine is essential to keep your crew and aircraft safe. Our military equipment is built to keep this process efficient by providing convenient access and extensive security.
Types of Military Maintenance Stands
Selecting a military maintenance stand is a detailed process. Your MRO is individualized, and finding GSE that supports it safely and ergonomically is paramount. To improve technicians’ safety and workflow, you expect high-quality equipment designed to fit your needs and budget. JETechnology Solutions is committed to exceeding those expectations with superior innovation and service.
Before looking into different stand types, consider how your facility and work might influence your maintenance stand needs. Think about the following factors:
- The size of your work area
- Work area storage space
- Stand installation restrictions
- The number of people using the stand
- Current workflow inefficiencies
- Current MRO routine
- Desired stand weight capacity
- Desired stand features
- Desired stand material
- Stand functionality
- Necessary railing height
In addition to those factors, approach your maintenance stand selection with a budget in mind. Safety is crucial, but so is finding a combination of stands within your price range. Find an option that fits your MRO with an industry expert like JETechnology.
At JETechnology Solutions, we design, manufacture and deliver industry-leading custom maintenance stands, including the following:
- B-1 Maintenance Stand: The B-1 maintenance stand is popular for its versatility and a range that allows for everyday operations. It adjusts between a three and 12-foot range, can carry up to 500 pounds and is easy to move.
- B-4 Maintenance Stand: B-4 stands are popular maintenance platforms that have been a go-to for the U.S. military. They easily adjust between three to six feet with a hydraulic foot pump and can carry up to 500 pounds.
- F-16 Phase MX Maintenance Stand: The F-16 maintenance stand offers unparalleled maneuverability, fall protection and storage. This platform’s modular nature, lightweight aluminum body and polyurethane-coated casters encourages work efficiency.
- KC-135 Maintenance Stand: Our KC-135 maintenance stand is a complete modular system with state-of-the-art access and fall protection. It can withstand up to 1,000 pounds and has ample storage for tools and aircraft parts.
- And More: We also offer maintenance platforms for the following plane models: F-22 Raptor, UH-60, RC-135, MH-60T, C-130 Hercules, AH-64 Apache, F-15 Eagle, C-27J Spartan, F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, A-10 Thunderbolt, T-38 and F/A-18 Super Hornet.
Whether pre-made or custom, we stand behind our maintenance platforms. Our comprehensive knowledge and commitment to excellence guide our work, our collaborations and our consultations.
Military Aircraft Maintenance Experts
At JETechnology Solutions, we deliver turnkey solutions for military aircraft maintenance stands. From concept to completion, we handle every step of the process in-house — including delivery. Our facility in Orlando, FL, encompasses 12,000 square feet and features a team of designers, engineers, welders, machinists and fabricators with a combined experience of more than 75 years.
As well as supporting an exceptional team, we also maintain a set of certifications that match Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards for fall prevention and workplace safety. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified — plus, our team is certified by the American Welding Society and Solidworks. We’re also International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliant. The result is military aircraft maintenance stands built to military standards for safety.
We also ensure all our military aircraft support equipment, as well as commercial, is 100 percent American-made, from the materials to the labor.
JETechnology Custom Design Services
Whether we’re producing a custom or standard military aircraft maintenance stand, we tailor it to your requirements at every stage of our process, which includes:
- Meet: With pre-production meetings, risk assessment analyses and mitigation plans, we learn about what you want and need for your military aircraft ground support equipment. We also make you aware of our full traceability policy, which lets you see where your equipment’s materials came from before construction. We’ll work with you to discuss a design that fits your MRO, GSE requirements and your budget.
- Design: We reference your statement of work, as well as proposal request, budget and deadline to start engineering your aircraft stands. With each CAD drawing, we consider the packaging and delivery methods for success, plus test fluid flow, heat transfer and fatigue to deliver the best blueprint for manufacturing. We conduct Finite Element Analysis using Solidworks Simulation on many of our designs. We can also test fluid flow, heat transfer and conduct drop and fatigue tests. Along the way, we anticipate your potential challenges and utilize our corporate design expertise to develop innovative solutions to address them.
- Manufacturing: Our quality assurance team is on-hand throughout the entire manufacturing process, ensuring our welders, machinists and fabricators match AS9100C for quality standards. No matter the number of military aircraft maintenance stands we’re producing, quality is always at the forefront. Our design and production teams work together to keep lead times fast. We construct our maintenance stands with American labor and materials from our vetted Qualified Suppliers List. In all projects, we offer full traceability and customer satisfaction.
- Testing: After manufacturing, our quality assurance team tests all of our products to ensure their quality and their safety for your personnel. We document each piece of equipment for safety specifications and create a user operation and maintenance manual so you know exactly how to operate and care for your military stands.
- Deliver: Following a final inspection by our quality assurance staff, we package and arrange transportation for your military aircraft’s ground support equipment. We only partner with trusted carriers, ensuring your hardware arrives intact. We’ll even demonstrate your equipment’s safety features to your in-house safety personnel. All our maintenance stands include a one-year warranty for defects.
With a custom maintenance stand, your team will enjoy a functional system designed with their needs in mind. So why adapt your workflow to a pre-made maintenance stand? Choose a custom design with JETechnology for the utmost quality and safety assurance.
Trusted Provider of Military Aircraft Maintenance Platforms
At JETechnology Solutions, we’re the trusted partner of the U.S. armed forces. Our dedication to high-quality, American-made products from a distinguished team of professionals, as well as our commitment to custom hardware that respects your standards, sets us apart. Whether you’re looking for a B-4 maintenance stand or custom maintenance stands for RQ4 Global Hawks, we can assist from start to finish.