The F-16 Cockpit Boarding Ladder, NSN: 1730-01-390-4570, PN 9646524, provides both pilot and co-pilot access to the F-16 aircraft. The stand provides safe access to pilot and co-pilot seats of the F-16 aircraft; walking surfaces are equipped with anti-skid surfaces to prevent slippage while boarding and exiting the aircraft; only MIL Spec fasteners are utilized during assembly; and each unit is individually wrapped and packaged in its own crate. JETechnology Solutions, manufacturers this item EXCLUSIVELY for the United States Air Force.
Features and Benefits
The JSI F-16 Cockpit Boarding Ladder is designed specifically for the F-16 and fully compliant with ANSI and OSHA standards and has a designated workload limit of 1,000 lbs per deck.
- Ladders provide safe access to pilot and co-pilot of F-16 Fighting Falcon.
- Steps are equipped with anti-skid surfaces to prevent slippage while boarding and exiting aircraft.
- All connecting fasteners meet MIL Spec.
- Each unit is individually wrapped and packaged in its own crate.
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant lightweight castings and extruded aluminum.
- Removable safety railing provides support while boarding and exiting aircraft.
- Spring-loaded support assembly allows adjustment for both pilot and co-pilot use.
- Padded surfaces provide aircraft protection.
We stand behind our products with a 1 year warranty. Each boarding ladder also comes equipped with an Operator’s and Maintenance Manual that describes how to properly operate and care for your boarding ladder.