F-16 Cockpit Boarding Ladder OVERVIEW
The F-16 Cockpit Boarding Ladder, NSN: 1730-01-390-4570, PN 9646524, provides both pilot and co-pilot access to the F-16 aircraft.
The stand provides safe access to pilot and co-pilot seats of the F-16 aircraft; walking surfaces are equipped with anti-skid surfaces to prevent slippage while boarding and exiting the aircraft; only MIL Spec fasteners are utilized during assembly; and each unit is individually wrapped and packaged in its own crate. JETechnology Solutions, manufacturers this item EXCLUSIVELY for the United States Air Force.
Features and Benefits
The JSI F-16 Cockpit Boarding Ladder is designed specifically for the F-16 and fully compliant with ANSI and OSHA standards and has a designated workload limit of 1,000 lbs per deck.
- Ladders provide safe access to pilot and co-pilot of F-16 Fighting Falcon.
- Steps are equipped with anti-skid surfaces to prevent slippage while boarding and exiting aircraft.
- All connecting fasteners meet MIL Spec.
- Each unit is individually wrapped and packaged in its own crate.
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant lightweight castings and extruded aluminum.
- Removable safety railing provides support while boarding and exiting aircraft.
- Spring-loaded support assembly allows adjustment for both pilot and co-pilot use.
- Padded surfaces provide aircraft protection.
We stand behind our products with a 1 year warranty. Each boarding ladder also comes equipped with an Operator’s and Maintenance Manual that describes how to properly operate and care for your boarding ladder.
Some of Our Partners
“Their F-16 Maintenance Stand design gives us the adjustability and fall protection that we were desperately in need of.” – Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
“JETechnology Solutions, Inc. worked with our maintenance personnel to design and manufacture a set of stands for the F-22 that meet our requirements. We even visited their facility and provided design input as their guys were fabricating.” – Tyndall AFB FL