Bombardier Maintenance Platform
As leaders in commercial, business and defense aircraft, Bombardier and Embraer play vital roles in your company or agency’s transportation activities. It’s essential to maintain your planes at the appropriate intervals, as well as provide your hangar crews with the safe and reliable tools necessary to service your fleet. At JETechnology Solutions, we design, engineer, manufacture and deliver maintenance platforms for Bombardier, as well as Embraer aircraft, at our state-of-the-art facility in Orlando, FL.
Compatible With Bombardier and Embraer Aircrafts
Our Bombardier Maintenance Platform — also called the Bison Lift — services a wide array of Embraer and Bombardier aircraft, including the following from Bombardier:
- C Series, CRJ Series, Q Series, Learjet, Challenger, Global, And more
Our Bison Lift is also compatible with the following Embraer aircraft:
- E-Jets, E-Jets E2, ERJ, Lineage 1000E, Legacy 450, 500 and 650E, Phenom 100EV and 300E, Super Tucano, KC-390, ISR, And more
Features of Bombardier Maintenance Platforms
Our Bombardier maintenance platforms arrive at your facility with the following components built-in:
- Scissor Lift: Our aircraft stands accommodate various Embraer and Bombardier models with a safe and adjustable height scissor lift that scales from 58 to 70 inches.
- Handrails: All our Bombardier and Embraer maintenance stands use powder-coated aluminum handrails, which your technicians and mechanics can remove without tools.
- Caster Wheels: With a set of locking caster wheels, we make it convenient for crews to move and set up our aircraft stands for various Bombardier and Embraer models.
- Translating Staircase: To match the height of our scissor lift, we include a grip strut translating staircase that offers your team safety and convenience.